About Dharma's Restaurant
Founded in 1981 as a fast food vegetarian restaurant, Dharma's Natural Foods is completely vegetarian, with 95% of our items primarily vegan.
Dharma's includes as many items that are organic as possible, such as flours, veggies, some fruits, wines, beers, as well as our lentils, beans, tofus & pastas. We use extra virgin olive oil and cold pressed oils. And of course, we use no preservatives!
List of Organic Ingredients
- Soy Milk
- Fresh Juice
List of Quality Ingredients
- Cold Pressed Oils including Safflower Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Regular and Toasted Sesame Oils
- Non-GMO Soy Protein
Dharma's Customer Base
- Surfers from South America to South Asia
- California lovers
- Canadian clientele
- European travelers
- Silcon Valley Entepreneurs
- Local computer geeks, nerds and dorks
- Vegetarian families
- Vegetarians, Vegans, Carnivores, Omnivores, Breatharians and Potatoarians
- Acupunturists and Chiropractors
- Activists and Anarchists
- Lovers, Haters and Players
- And let's not forget Kenny Loggins and friends...